What’s happening with First Event 2013? Count on this weekly email to
learn all about it!
What’s new for the week of October 8th?
* 20% discounts end October 31! More Info:
* Boston Marriott Peabody will once again host First Event!
* Amanda Simpson will be speaking at the The Frances Cardullo Memorial
dinner Saturday evening. Ms. Simpson is the first openly transgender
woman appointed by any U.S. President, an aerospace engineer and now
works with the U.S. Army. Learn more:
* Tiffany’s Closet (formerly the consignment store) is a great way for
those new to crossdressing or the transition process to get started
with a wardrobe in a safe environment with expert advice. (Also a
cheap way to supplement any girl’s wardrobe.) This year we will have
clothes for transmen too. We are gratefully accepting donations for
the store at the clubhouse whenever it is open. This is a good way to
help out the trans community, make room for new stuff in your closet,
and get rid of your other-gender clothes. Learn more here:
* Our Fashion show is looking for MODELS: Both Guys and Girls! Email
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or join the fun
* John Warrener of Glamour Boutique and TGfashions.com will be BACK with
his cabaret on Thursday evening
* This years confirmed speaker’s include: Dr. Burt Webb, Dr. Kathy
Rumer, Anderson Clark, Ph.D., Jessica Mink, Rebecca Shafir, Diane
Ellaborn, Joanna Frost, Dianne Oulette, Chloe Prince, Dr. Mark
Zukowski, Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel…many more to come!
First Event 2013 January 23-27, 2013 http://www.firstevent.us
To get this email directly in your in box, let us know by emailing
email@example.com with the words SUBSCRIBE in the Subject line.