The word is out!
Yes, First Event 2012 was fabulous on all counts!
We are happy to let you know that the new First Event 2013 team is working hard to ensure that FE13 will continue to meet your high expectations.
Requesting Your Feedback: We have received some feedback after FE12 and would love to hear some more from you. If you have thoughts on what you might like to see or how we can improve FE13, please just fill in the form at the bottom of this page with you comments and suggestions! The Submit button below automatically emails your comments to our First Event Chairpersons.
One of our major goals for 2013 is SIMPLICITY! Both for you the attendees and for the team who will be working hard to ensure you have the best time. So far, we have simplified the following:
- For both hard copy and on line registration, we have simplified the choices and created highly discounted conference packages that we hope you will take advantage of.
- We hope that all of you will register via the on line registration system, which will simplify our data bases that will mean your badge collection when you arrive will be much faster.
- This year you can register your spouse/significant other with the on line system at he same time as your registration.
- Early bird discounts (20%) will end on 10/31/12 and pre-registration discount will end on 12/31/12. This year, regular conference pricing is in effect from 1/1/13. The on line system will calculate these discounts automatically based on the day you register.
- If you come to the conference the on site registration forms will be simpler and quicker to fill out to reduce delays on getting your badge.
- Day of Beauty and Wellness
- For those of you who came Thursday and took part in this, there were rave reviews. This year we will be expanding this to the full day on Thursday. Please work out your schedules to join us on Thursday and take part of this fantastic new event!
- And stay for the fabulous show on Thursday evening. Once again our very own John Warrener will be putting on his updated and fabulous Cabaret style show - Together Again for the First time -Take 2.
- Workshop schedules
- This year we created structured workshop sessions, that will eliminate the overlapping workshop schedules from years past. All workshops will start and end at the same time.
- There will be six sessions in each conference room each day Friday and Saturday. For each day there will be two sessions that are for 60 minute workshops and four sessions with up to 90 minute workshops.
- This year we will also have workshop evaluations available at the completion of each session and we encourage you to please fill these out to let us and the presenter know how they have done and how valuable the content and presentation were.
- Registration table
- We will be working on a plan to provide better direction to find the registration/badge pickup table. There are a few conflicting requirements around this that we will be working through prior to the conference.
- We will improve signage and directions too.
- Tiffany’s Closet
- Improved signage and directions. We had feedback that people did not know where it was. This is especially true on Saturday when it moves from Salon A to the Patriot room on the second floor right up the stairs behind the hotel’s front desk.
- Clothes for the guys too!
- More fashion consultation help for you to help get that perfect outfit.
…And the team is still working hard on making First Event 2013 an experience to remember. We can’t wait to see you there!
Please give us your feedback: Comments and suggestions are welcome!
The Name and E-Mail fields are optional.